Our investment criteria is straightforward, we look for companies that use technology to their competitive advantage and have obtained SEIS/EIS advanced assurance. Should these be met, we will evaluate a business against a target set of characteristics that we believe are fundamental prerequisites for success:
- Usefulness – is there a demonstrable demand for the product or service?
- Inventiveness – is the company and the product/service innovative?
- Scalability – does the product/service have global potential?
- Speed to Market – how quickly can the company get its product/service to market?
- Management – does the company have a strong, well balanced and motivated management team?
An assessment of the above forms a significant part of our due diligence process.